Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Dolled Up OC

Orange County California based but I am willing to travel world wide to serve your makeup needs.  I primarily do wedding makeup mixed in with engagement and maternity shoots I feel my style is classic and beautiful.  A clean non dated look perfect for your big day.  I originally got into makeup because I love  making things and i thought i would end up in LA doing crazy funky looks.... i was so wrong... i couldn't find a way in and i was stuck doing free and trade work.  My break into bridal came when a friend said her sister was getting married and i jumped at the opportunity to do her wedding... poor thing it was horrible compared to what i create now but at the time i thought it was fabulous.   Years and lots of experience later here i am doing mostly bridal during the weekends and photo shoots during the week, i absolutely love what i do i love creating and making women feel there best.


No comments:

Post a Comment